The answers you’re searching for rely on the quality and dependability of your device gas. Choose wisely.
When you’re performing laparoscopic surgery or waiting on the results of an MRI to determine treatment, the device gas that makes it possible is the last thing on your mind. At ILMO, we understand your need for a reliable, continuous supply of device gas and have created account management and delivery processes to match those needs.
Throughout Illinois and Missouri, hospitals and clinics turn to ILMO for high quality device gas, backed by immediate local response. Our team understands your devices and gas systems, and act as a partner in the management of their gas requirements. In addition, our fair pricing and up front contract terms make ours an easy partnership to manage.
- Sterilize medical devices, surgical equipment, and similar materials.
- Reduce density in breathing mixtures and facilitate breathing under certain physical and physiological conditions.
- Cool electromagnetic coils in MRIs to superconductive levels to allow for high-resolution images.
- Component in many gas mixtures.
- Non-oxidizing, displacement medium for sterile equipment and use in pharmaceutical vials.
- Propellant in pressurized aerosol type dispensers.
- Source of pneumatic pressure to power gas-operated medical devices; coolant for carbon dioxide surgical lasers.
- Pre-cool/insulate MRIs
- Freeze and preserve blood, tissue, semen and other biological specimens.
- Close-to-physiologic atmospheres for the operation of artificial organs.
- Cryosurgery with insufflators during laparoscopic surgery.
- Component in respiratory stimulant oxygen mixture to promote deep breathing.
- Analgesic, often in combination with other agents for the production of anesthesia.
- In cryosurgery.
- Respiratory therapy and humidity treatments using nebulizers.
- Respiratory treatment in portable and bulk applications for various conditions.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) for the treatment of wounds, infections.