Welcome to our Resources page. Below are links and tools we hope can help you. We’ll always be growing this section, so keep visiting and be sure to share suggestions as to what we can offer to better help you.
For the best updates on topics you’re interested in and to share your thoughts with us – connect with us on Facebook!
Safety & SDS Online Library
Safety Tips & Information related to gases and gas use
Specialty Gas Users
All things Welding, Cutting & Plasma!
Charts and technical information useful in welding
Tungsten Electrodes for GTAW — Selection Guide
Filler Alloys for Welding Wrought Aluminum Alloys
Current Ranges for Tungsten Electrodes
Filler Metals for Welding Dissimilar Steels
TIG Welding Charts
Welding Equipment & Accessories Catalogs
There’s always something new happening in the industries we serve, and our customers are usually leading it. Check out what they’re up to!
- Selvaggio Steel is finding new markets to serve while visiting their roots in ornamental iron work – Springfield, IL
Helpful Vendor & Partner Resources
The products and manufacturers you know and trust are increasingly providing helpful, relevant content to help answer your pressing questions. Here are a few we thought beneficial:
- Not sure which process & equipment are right for your task? Check out Miller’s Smart Selector process!
- CO2 vs. Fiber Laser: the Cost to Cut a Part – by Donald Hoffman, FaST Machine Tools
- Learn about Structural Steel Fabrication in just 85 seconds – Lincoln Electric
Congratulations on your decision to learn how to weld! Whether you’re gaining welding skills to start a lucrative career, developing your welding knowledge to become an expert, or just learning for fun, we are here to help!
Below are a few resources you might find helpful. However, ILMO’s best resources are our employees. Visit your local ILMO store today and talk with one of our experienced welding associates for help with questions on welding applications, equipment and accessory choices, best practices, and more.
- Hypertherm’s first purchase rebate for welding program students, offering up to $500 worth of Visa gift cards to help you purchase your start-up equipment and supplies. Click here for details and an application.
- For help with basics, terms, positions, and interesting welding info, check out WeldingHelp.org