BrAC Dry Gas Standards
Perhaps no other industry is scrutinized for absolute accuracy more so than breath alcohol testing. Because your results could be challenged, they must always be above reproach. But the reliability of your analysis is only as good as the dry gas you use.
For decades, ILMO Specialty Gases has been providing custom calibration mixtures for the chemical testing industry, including dry gas standards for BrAC testing equipment.
We deliver worldwide and have quite an attachment to your industry. Here are a few facts about our lab:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited
- Approved by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHSTA)
- Recognized on the Conforming Products List (CPL)
- Member of the Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) and the International Association for Chemical Testing (IACT).
- NIST NTRM gas standard traceable – the most reputable industry standard for gas analysis.
- All cylinders are individually analyzed and pressure checked to ensure quality, and all gas standards have been monitored for purity assurance.
- That’s a lot of acronyms, but we just want you to know that we’re invested in serving your industry, and in turn, we’re trusted throughout it by your peers, states, and governing associations.
We offer BrAC dry gas standards in disposable and refillable solutions in four-cylinder sizes:
- 105-liter steel
- 34-liter aluminum
- 67-liter aluminum (refillable)
- 110-liter aluminum (refillable)
ILMO Specialty Gases Feature:
• Guaranteed +/-2% analytical accuracy (of nominal value)
• 2-3 year shelf life
• Certificate of Analysis ensures product integrity and provides each cylinder with a unique number
• Direct traceability to National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) standards
• Barcode and expiration date on cylinder label
Price vs. Quality?
You should never have to sacrifice one to get the other. And with ILMO, you never will.