Why Join ILMO?
ILMO Products Company is committed to providing an excellent work environment for our employees.
Here’s what our employees like best about working here:
- Culture – We’re good to our employees by valuing what they have to say. Multiple resources in the form of knowledgeable and skilled workers are available for assistance. There’s also good growth potential in the company through training and promotions.
- Customer Service – Working with customers is a two-way street. Employees not only get to help customers but they also gain knowledge from them and build lasting relationships.
- Family-owned – We’re not a huge corporation where faces get lost. Our owners know you by name and care about you.
- Freedom and Automony – ILMO promotes a culture of freedom to make choices in your specific role and job functions. Supervisors are not micromanagers, and most of our jobs provide a variety of work each day.
- Great benefits – Our plan provides generous PTO accruals and a great work schedule. We offer a variety of options for our comprehensive benefit plan.
Who we are
ILMO is a single-source provider of medical, industrial, and laboratory gases and welding equipment, supplies, and services. Additionally, we service welding equipment and rent cylinders, tanks, and welding equipment. Our operations encompass Illinois and Missouri, while many critical gas mixtures and pure gas in disposable and refillable cylinders from ILMO Specialty Gases are sold throughout the United States, Canada, South America, and Europe.
2013 marked the 100th Anniversary of ILMO Products Company.
Our Mission is to be a First Choice organization to:
- Our Customers
- Our Employees
- Our Vendors
- Our Communities
At ILMO, we have many opportunities to grow your career. Many of our current employees have been promoted to their current positions. We seek talented individuals in all positions and look forward to endorsing their initiative, perseverance, concern for customers and fellow employees, and leadership to support the growth of the company with promotions and recognition.
We offer many benefits to our employees, including:
- 401(k) plan including a company paid match up to 4%
- Major medical insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental and Vision plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation, sick leave and personal days
- Flexible spending accounts (medical spending and dependent care accounts)
- Disability benefits
- Basic life and voluntary group term life
- A generous Tuition Reimbursement plan
- 529 College Savings plan
- Employee Milestone Celebrations Program – length of service recognition & rewards
Do you have a passion for what you do? Browse through our Available Positions to see if we are looking for you!